Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Free #FDA 483s Offer Is Over. But @FDAzilla Has Opened A 483 Store

Bad News.  The Free 483s Dropbox Folder Offer has ended.

Earlier this year, I found out that FDA483s.com was offering all of the FDA.gov's free 483s in an organized format in a Dropbox:


My biggest problem using these files was:

  • Click through 7 separate pages to see what was free
  • When you downloaded the file, it was some gibberish like ucm191924.pdf
So when FDAzilla went through and curated it all and put it in a Dropbox, I was really happy to get access.

Afterall, commercial cell culture that produces API in the US is regulated by the FDA and that means you are subject to FDA inspection... most of which my customers are.

Good News.  FDAzilla has opened a 483 store where you can purchase 483s cheaply, instantaneously and anonymously.


Tony tells me that qualifying purchase will grant you access to the Dropbox.

No comments: